DOGSNOG Brewlicious Biscuit FAQs
- All treats are hand mixed, hand cut and baked in small batches to guarantee freshness when delivered.
- Actually studied Pet Nutrition. We KNOW what we are doing and love doing it. And hope you dogs love Brewlicious Biscuits as much as ours
- We never buy manufactured "gourmet" biscuits and "brand" them with our name to just look home made. They really ARE homemade..
- Treats use only Quality Human Edible Ingredients (aka People Food that's good for your dog too!) you can feel good about giving to your dog because it uses only things we would eat ourselves. And we are very picky about the food we eat so you know it's good!
- Organic, gluten-free flours and NO wheat, oats or oat flours used as it can cause skin and ear irritations for some dogs with sensitive skin
- Organic means foods contain NO fillers, additives, pesticides, by-products, preservatives, artificial coloring, chemicals, fertilizers, non-gmo
- NO fillers ingredients, chemicals, preservatives, baking soda, baking powder, refined or addee sugar, Molasses, palm oils , REAL 100% cheese, non-gmo, no antibitics, no artificial, fake or yucky stuff and organic when available.
- Fresh craft brewed Spent Grains from our local Craft Breweries
- Treat Brewlicious Biscuits like your own good food - store in airtight container or ziploc bag in refrigerator (no preservative, all fresh products) for up to 2 weeks or freeze for longer life span. They freeze fabulously!
- Please feed Brewlicious Biscuits DOGSNOG dog treats responsibly.
Brewlicious Biscuit INGREDIENTS and why they are good for your dog
Applesauce, Organic, No sugar added - Vitamins A and C, Fiber, Apple seeds contain cyanide so do not let your dogs eat the apple core.
Bacon, Uncured Nitrate/Nitrite Free - Makes your dog crazy HAPPY. YUM
Brown Rice Flour, Organic - high in fiber, nutty flavor
Carrots, Organic - Vitamins B, C, D, E, K, dietary fiber, beta carotene, low in calories, satisfying crunch, good chew deterrent
Cheese, 100% Real, non processed, No fillers No Preservatives just delicious mootastic CHEESE - Makes your dog love you more!!
Chia Flour, Organic - "nature's rocket fuel", highly nutritious, "superfood" containing Omega 3, Fiber, calcium, protein
Chicken Livers - excellent source of B Vitamins - thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, folic acid, Vitamin A , Vitamin K, Iron
Coconut Flour, Organic - high in fiber, low in calories, low in sugar, low glycemic index - good for diabetic concerns
Coconut Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Unrefined
Eggs, Farmers Market Farm Fresh great source of easily digestible protein, riboflavin, selenium
Garbanzo Bean Flour, Organic - sweet, rich yet subtle nutty flavor, high in fiber, more filling, fewer calories, high in folate (Vitamin B12) which is not naturally produced in body so must intake in food sources, excellent source of iron, magnesium, phosphorous, copper, manganese minerals, contains polyphenols -beneficial antioxidants, low in carbs, low Glycemic Index, high in protein
Ground Flax Seed, Organic - full of dietary fiber, protein, manganese, and lignans (plant based compounds) which are antioxidants that can help your dog’s immune system do its job, improves your dog’s ability to mitigate inflammation to better be able to deal with pain of arthritis and other chronic inflammatory disorders that affect joints and decrease mobility,, Omega 3 fatty acids good for skin and coat and reduce kidney inflammation in dogs with kidney disease. Should be ground or it passes through the dogs system undigested
Krill Oil - Omega 3 fatty acids, Vitamins A and E
Peanut Butter, No added sugar/salt - healthy high protein treat
Pumpkin Puree, Organic - good source of fiber, beta carotene - Vitamin A, keeps GI tract balanced in regards to constipation/diarrhea
Turmeric, Organic - Anti-inflammatory effects, Antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal benefits, Promoting heart and liver health, digestive health. Antioxidant properties, which may help prevent certain cancers, Preventing cataracts, Treatment for allergies, epilepsy, and liver disease, Pain relief, Anti-diarrhea medication, Natural detox agent
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil - rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids that support a healthy immune system, anti-inflammatory properties, heart health, healthy skin and coat and cognitive function.
Spent Grains - concentrated source of nutrition rich in B vitamins, consisting of about 20% protein, 70% fiber, low in fat, aiding in digestion and providing essential amino acids
Spinach - adds roughage, antioxidants, iron, Vitamin K - helps maintain good bone health and growth
Zucchini - low in fat, cholesterol, calories, provides calcium, beta carotene, potassium, folate, good source of dietary fiber, good for diabetic dogs